We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors.
Information about the controller
Bötzinger Straße 72
Tel.: 0049 0761-20716-0, Fax: 0049 0761-20716-20, e-mail: info(at)stockert(dot)de
How we process website visitors’ data
When viewing this website, personal data will only be processed by us to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional, safe, secure and user-friendly website, including its contents, and the services offered. The processing data may include
- your IP address
- information about the timing, length of visit
- URL of the website
- status message on whether the access succeeded
- transfer amount of data
- URL of the referral source
- browser type and version, operating system, type of device
Legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest, namely the proper administration of our website (art. 6(1)f GDPR).
Information about the collection of personal data when registering for the repair service
(1) If you wish to use our repair service with the help of a user account, you must provide additional personal data and a password which are necessary for the creation of an account and subsequent processing of the service and repair contracts. We process the data given by you for the performance of the mentioned contracts. Without giving this personal data, we are unable to conclude the contract or to process it. (legal basis is art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR). All information can be managed, changed and deleted within the user account.
(2) For the registration process, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure, so that your registration is only completed when you activate your user account by clicking on the link in the confirmation e-mail we send to you. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, it will be automatically deleted from our database.
(3) The connection is encrypted using TLS technology to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
(4) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting the processing. For you, this means that your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
Information about the collection of personal data when contacting by e-mail
If you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, we will process the data provided by you (e-mail address, if applicable your first and last name as well as other data provided by you) in order to answer your questions (legal basis is art. 6(1) lit. b or art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR). We will erase the data related to the contact after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if legal retention requirements exist.
Types of cookies
On our website we use transient cookies, such as session cookies, which store a session ID. With the session ID, different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session, so that your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. A deletion of the session cookies and transient cookies takes place when you close the browser or log out.
We also use persistent cookies. These are automatically deleted after a period of time specified for each individual cookie. Irrespective of this, you can always delete cookies in your browser's security settings.
How can cookies be prevented?
For example, you can use appropriate settings in your browser to prevent the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, this may mean that you may not be able to use all features of our website.
Use of Google Web Fonts
This site uses web fonts provided by Google to make the site's appearance consistent. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to correctly display texts and fonts. Here, the browser you use connects to Google's servers, which tells Google that your website has been accessed through your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services (legal basis is art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR). You have the right to object to the processing of your data in this way, and you must contact Google to exercise it. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Furthermore, we will not transfer your data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation for us in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GMO or this is for prosecution or necessary for the prosecution of our claims.
Rights of the data subject:
With regard to the data processing to be described in more detail below, users and data subjects have the right
- You can ask us to confirm whether we process personal data about you and if so, you have a right to information about these personal data and to the information listed in art. 15 GDPR in detail.
- According to art. 16 GDPR you have the right to immediately demand the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data.
- You have the right to demand that personal data relating to you be deleted without delay, provided that one of the reasons detailed in art. 17 GDPR applies.
- to receive copies of the data concerning them and/or provided by them and to have the same transmitted to other providers/controllers (art. 20 GDPR);
- to file complaints with the supervisory authority if they believe that data concerning them is being processed by the controller in breach of data protection provisions (see also art. 77 GDPR).
- According to art. 21 GDPR, you have a right of objection to the processing which is based on art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR. Processing is based on Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR if, for example, the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract but is based on legitimate interests.